Jun 27, 2011

Summer

This month my blog will be a combination of two topics that we EtsyBloggers were to write about. The first topic is about our favorite summer activities. I love the water so my favorite summer activity is to go to the beach again and again. If the beach is not an option then a lake or pool will do nicely. I love spending lazy summer days just relaxing by the water. Kick in an awesome barbeque dinner and that is the perfect summer day. To add to my perfect summer day, I will share my favorite summer recipe. I enjoy sipping smoothies while out by the pool. This recipe is so simple: Simply add 1 cup sweetened vanilla yogurt, 3/4 cup milk, 2 ice cubes, and 1/2 cup frozen strawberries in a blender and blend it up until smooth. If it is too thick then add some more milk. If too thin then add more yogurt or strawberries. I've also used blueberries and raspberries in this recipe. Super healthy, yummy, and nice and cold on a hot summer day. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment