Aug 23, 2010

Favorite Summer Movie

I just became a member of a new team. I am very excited to now be a part of two fantastic teams. The newest team is called Etsy Bloggers and this is my first blog as a new member. So the topic is for us to talk about our favorite summer movie. I just saw "Eat, Pray, Love" starring Julia Roberts. What a great movie. It got great reveiews and they were definitely right. I was worried about seeing the movie because I had read the book and loved it and I was worried that it might not live up to my expectations. Well, I don't want to overbuild it, but it was well done. This movie, for anyone who doesn't know, is about a woman who has it all and is still not happy. She ends up going on a year long journey in order to find herself. The movie has travel, spirituality, and love. Something for everyone. The supporting actors were very likeable as well. Javier Bardem was great opposite Julia Roberts. I enjoy traveling and Bali has now become a new must see spot. Definite must see movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment